Gibson J-45 Review
Bestseller No. 1
Gibson Acoustic J-45 Standard
- Sitka Spruce top with Mahogany back and sides
- Grover Rotomatic tuners
- LR Bags Element VTC pickup system
Bestseller No. 2
Gibson J-15 Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- This J-45 style body has a Sitka Spruce top with American Walnut back and sides, with multil-ply top, single-ply back, double ring rosette with unique Ablone composite accent.
- The finish is a natural cure textured high-gloss, Nitrocellulose Lacquer with a two-piece Maple neck with a Walnut stinger. It also has a compound dovetail neck joint that is secured with hide glue at the 14th fret.
- The J-15 has traditional scalloped bracing with dot inlays. The bridge is rectangular shaped and is made of walnut, with MOP dot inlay.
Bestseller No. 3
Gibson Acoustic RS45RCGH1 J-45 Custom Rosewood, Vintage Sunburst
- The J-45 Rosewood Custom headstock is bound in an elegant cream binding for and added custom touch with superior gold Grover Tuners that crown the peghead.
- We've upgraded the pickup to an LR Bags VTC pickup system that provides easy plug and play anywhere you perform. All of this topped with the enhanced look and tone of rosewood back and sides.
- Abalone inlay highlights the headstock, fingerboard and bridge with small diamond shaped inlays on the fingerboard.